Translation of "不好意思。。。" in English

0.841 sec.

Examples of using "不好意思。。。" in a sentence and their english translations:

不好意思?

Sorry?

我真是不好意思!

- I'm very sorry.
- Oh, I'm terribly sorry.
- I am very sorry.
- I'm really sorry!
- I am truly sorry.
- I really am sorry.

- 不好意思。。。
- 对不起。

- I'm sorry.
- Excuse me.
- I apologize.
- Sorry!
- I beg your pardon.
- I am sorry.

我太不好意思啦。

I'm too ashamed.

- 不好意思。。。
- 对不起......

- I'm sorry.
- Sorry...

不好意思,我要走了。

I am afraid I must be going now.

不好意思,我没零钱。

- I'm sorry, I don't have change.
- Sorry, I don't have any change.

不好意思,打断一下。

- May I cut in?
- I'm sorry to interrupt you while you're talking.
- I'm sorry to disturb you while you're talking.

不好意思,您有火吗?

Excuse me, have you got a light?

- 不好意思,你叫什么名字?
- 不好意思,你的名字是什么?

Sorry, what's your name?

不好意思,我失陪一下。

Will you excuse me for just a moment?

一直打扰你不好意思。

- I'm sorry to trouble you so often.
- I'm sorry to bother you so often.

真不好意思,辛苦你了!

I'm really sorry to trouble you!

不好意思,请问您贵姓?

Sorry, what was your name?

不好意思,你叫什么名字?

- I am afraid you have the advantage of me.
- Excuse me. What's your name?

不好意思,現在線路繁忙。

Sorry, the line is busy now.

不好意思,但我有点恶心。

Excuse me, but I feel sick.

不好意思,我母亲不在家。

I'm sorry, my mother's not at home.

不好意思,你剛才說甚麼?

I'm sorry, but I didn't catch what you said.

不好意思,我爸爸不在家。

- I'm sorry, my father is out.
- I'm sorry my father is out.
- Unfortunately, my father isn't at home.

不好意思,我必須要走了。

Sorry, I've got to go.

不好意思我发音不太好。

I'm sorry my pronunciation isn't very good.

真不好意思,让您久等了。

I'm really sorry to make you wait.

不好意思,你会说英语吗?

Excuse me. Can you speak English?

不好意思,我必须回复短信。

I'm sorry, I have to respond to the messages.

- 我真是不好意思!
- 非常抱歉。

I really am sorry.

不好意思,可以借洗手間嗎?

Sorry, could I use the toilet?

- 不好意思。。。
- 对不起。
- 我很抱歉。

- I'm sorry.
- Sorry...
- I apologize.
- I am sorry.
- I'm sorry!

不好意思,我把方向搞錯了。

I'm sorry I've mistaken the direction.

不能幫到你真的不好意思。

I'm sorry, I can't help you.

不好意思,可以借過一下嗎?

- Excuse me. May I get by?
- Excuse me. May I get through?

汤姆很不好意思去求帮忙。

Tom was embarrassed to have to ask for help.

不好意思,请问我可以开窗吗?

- Excuse me, but may I open the window?
- Excuse me, but would you mind if I opened the window?

不好意思,我想这是我的座位。

Excuse me, I think you're sitting in my seat.

不好意思,能请您重复一遍吗?

- Sorry, could you repeat that?
- Could you please say that again?

不好意思,這本書已經賣完了。

Sorry, the book is out of stock.

不好意思,你可以再說一次嗎?

I'm sorry, could you repeat that please?

讓你等了這麼久,真不好意思。

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time.

不好意思,您可以再說一遍嗎?

Excuse me, could you repeat that?

不好意思,你好像打錯電話了。

Sorry, but I think you've got the wrong number.

- 对不起。
- 对不起!
- 抱歉!
- 不好意思。

- I'm sorry.
- Excuse me.
- Sorry!
- I'm sorry!
- Pardon me!
- Pardon!

我這麼遲才回信,真不好意思。

Excuse me for not having answered your letter sooner.

不好意思,請告訴我圖書館在哪?

Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the library?

- 我真是不好意思!
- 很抱歉!
- 真抱歉喔!

- I'm really sorry!
- I'm really sorry.

他对他儿子的行为感到不好意思。

- He is ashamed of his son's conduct.
- He is embarrassed by his son's behaviour.

不好意思,我想請問去車站怎麼走?

I'm sorry to trouble you, but could you tell me the way to the station?

不好意思,可以稍微小声点说话吗?

- Excuse me, could you lower your voice a little?
- Excuse me, can you lower your voice a little bit?

- 不好意思,我迷路了。
- 对不起,我迷路了。

Excuse me, I'm lost.

不好意思,請問這條路通往地鐵站嗎?

Excuse me, but is this the right way to the subway station?

不好意思,请问您知道现在几点了吗?

Excuse me, do you know what time it is?

不好意思,我沒有錶,不能告訴你時間。

I'm sorry, I don't have a watch and I can't tell you the time.

不要因為我年長而不好意思說出來!

Don't hesitate to speak just because I am your elder.

我到最後一刻才取消約會,真不好意思。

I am sorry to cancel the appointment at the last minute.

不好意思打扰您,但是您能帮我一下吗?

Sorry to trouble you, but can you help me?

- 對不起, 我沒有零錢。
- 不好意思,我没零钱。

I'm sorry, I don't have change.

不好意思,筷子掉了(能帮我再拿一双吗?)。

- Excuse me, I dropped my chopsticks.
- Excuse me, I dropped a chopstick.

不好意思,讓我指出先前文章的三個錯誤。

Excuse me, let me point out three mistakes in the above article.

我過了這麼久才回信,真的十分不好意思。

I'm extremely embarrassed that it has taken so long to reply.

- 對不起。你會講英語嗎?
- 不好意思,你会说英语吗?

- Excuse me. Do you speak English?
- Excuse me, do you speak English?

「你和父親關係不好嗎?」「……」「不好意思,我不應該多事的。」

"You don't get on well with your father?" "..." "Sorry, that was none of my business."

不好意思,请问你知道经济学部图书馆在哪里吗?

Excuse me, do you know where the economics department library is?

- 对不起,我错了。
- 对不起,我弄错了。
- 不好意思,我弄错了。

Sorry, I made a mistake.

「賞面一起去喝杯咖啡嗎?」「真不好意思,我已經約了人了。」

"How about a cup of coffee?" "I'd like to, but I have a previous engagement."

不好意思,我先走了。我一个小时后有约会。我回家后,请别忘了打回给我。

Sorry, but I have to go now. I have an appointment in one hour. Please don't forget to call me back when I get home.

More Words: